Enjoying Family Time

 Today we spent some time exploring Winnipeg, we walked ALOT - the boys had a great time.  Our first stop of the day was at Carbone Pizza.  This restaurant has been around for about a year in Winnipeg, they are actually opening a 2nd location downtown.  It is the only authentic coal fired pizza experience in Canada.  They boys loved their pizza.  Thanks Bryan and Tara-Lynn for reminding us about this place, glad we went :)
Oliver about to take a giant bite of pepperoni pizza :)

 Oh yeah this is good!
Love you Hudson!


 Jackson drinking Pepsi
Note the painted nails, last week at his before and after school program they had "SPA DAY", I came to pick him up and his hair was dyed orange and his nails painted, Jackson as so excited he said, "mom I even got to put cucumbers and cream corn on my face".... I was a bit perplexed at the cream corn expression when the teacher explained to me that it was a corn meal mask :)  Too cute Jackson, I can tell the cucumbers reduced the puffiness in your eye ;) Here's the bright side - your nails are the Bomber colours :)


 Oliver and Dad, always happy when pizza is involved :)


 Having big conversations as they walked along the river :)


 At the fountain of the parliament buildings.  John and I had some of our wedding pictures taken at this fountain.

 So excited to have their picture taken infront of the "Golden Guy".....

 Boys, boys, get your history straight, it's the Golden Boy!


 Hudson enjoying this polar bear!



 Oliver with I think, the northern lights bear...I'm probably wrong on that ...


 Jackson thought this one was cool :)

 See I'm confused b/c this one could be the northern lights bear...  Oliver really enjoyed the bears


Oliver once again!
 Getting ready to throw in pennies!!


We made our wishes, we will never tell :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Everyone

Jackson's Big Boy Room

Happy Halloween