Gingerbread House and Christmas Cookies

 We look forward to decorating cooking for almost every holiday.  Oliver was all ready to go.  He said, "I better take my shirt off for this"... he did very well, only one bowl of sprinkles fell to the floor!


 Jackson had been asking me for a few weeks to decorate cookies, he was in his glory, decorating and eating the sprinkles.


 Very Focused - good job Hudson!


 Hudson really didn't want to smile for any of the pictures but he did give me one ;)


Almost finished, do they taste ok??


 Delicious Mom!!


 The cream cheese icing is my favourite!!


I could eat these everyday!!!  


Last but not least, our yearly gingerbread house!!


Comments

K said…
Yummy!
Looks so good!

K

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Everyone

Jackson's Big Boy Room

Happy Halloween