First Day of School


Well this day has finally come!!! 1st Day of Kindergarten!!! We both did great!!!! I am so proud of you Jackson, you did so well today!!! Way to go!!!





Here is Jackson's outfit of choice for the 1st day of school!!! He was so proud and loves his new transformer backpack!!!




What a handsome guy!!!!



I patiently waited for Jackson's bus to arrive!!!!




There he is, all smiles!!!!!




So excited!!!!!





Not the best of pics, but had to get one of me and my little man!!! I love you Jackson, I thought of you all day today and loved when tonight at supper you said....."the best part of my day was going to school :) "



Jackson's Class
As he left for school, I heard him loud and clear
"Au revior Mama, Au Revior"


Comments

K said…
Jackson you look so great! So handsome all ready for your first day of school. You are going to do great!!!

K

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Everyone

Jackson's Big Boy Room

The Fun Continues