Behind as Usual!

Yes, I know it's been awhile, and I take full responsibility for that, I am trying to get better at updating the blog, I feel it's my "baby" so I better get at it. I don't take as many pics as I used to but at any rate, here are some pics that I thought were blog worthy!!!
Hopefully the next post will come right after spring break!!!






Hudson chose a pirate ship cake for his 3rd b-day, he loved it!!!! Thanks John for your help on this one. Love ya Cake Boss!!!!








Oliver's cake was a pirate, he loved and kept asking why is there gum on his mouth, I kept telling him it was teeth but he did not want to agree.






All the boys crawling into Jackson's bed one morning before daycare, they are such silly monkeys!!!










The Nonsuch at the MB Museum






More adventures at the museum!







We went to Grand Forks at Christmas time and all the boys were watching a DVD and at one point Hudson said he didn't like a part in the movie, so Oliver grabbed his hand and said don't worry, don't be scared, I'll take care of you ;)
You can see Oliver contently watching and Hudson just peeking his head out, how sweet Oliver held Hudson's hand.







Sledding!!!







Black and White Movies at the Museum!!

Comments

Life is Good said…
They are so cute, I especially love the pic where they're holding hands in the van.
Colleen

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Everyone

Jackson's Big Boy Room

Happy Halloween