Bath times and Birthday parties

We Love Bath Time, Hudson on the left and Oliver on the right :)

Do you like our crazy hair, soon it will be time for our first haircut, hopefully we like haircuts more than our brother. Jackson hates getting his hair cut.


Next is a few pictures of our birthday party this past Saturday, mom and dad did such a great job throwing our party. We had so much fun. Mom and dad had lots of friends over for us and we got to eat lots of food, eat yummy cake, stay up late, and dance while the adults played rockband. It was so fun, what a memorable 1st b-day. We have also put our happy birthday song video's at the end for our grandma's and grandpa's. Grandma and Grandpa Bowering are in Russia and Grandma and Grandpa Herman are on a cruise to the Panama Canal, we missed you guys so these video's are for you :) Enjoy the pics.

Here we are eating with our girlfriend Jessie, we had her sit in the middle of us so there would be no arguing on who got to sit closer to her.

Here are our older friends, thanks Josiah, Victoria, and Abbey, for coming to party, we sure love you guys. Thanks Jackson for being a great big brother.

Oliver loved putting his gifts on his head, what a silly monkey.

Mommy and sweet Oliver!!!

Hudson you just need to wait until its your turn and you can open your presents.

Oliver enjoying his party.

We seem to have a lot of pics of Oliver, he is very interested in that wrapping paper and ribbon.

Hudson loved his bath toys, he is in love with this pelican :)

I had 2 cakes for the party. I was going to make both cakes but after chatting with John he thought it would be best if we bought one and I made one. Don't tell him, but he was right. I think it was better stress wise for me to order one. I return to work in one week so I have been a bit stressed but all will work out just fine. This lion cake was a big hit and thank you to Safeway for making it :)

Here is the ferris wheel cake I made. It's called Wheely Deliciouis :) I had so much fun making this cake and I think it turned out really great.

Oliver before

Oliver after

Hudson before
Hudson after

Here are some of the adults enjoying the party and watching a movie.

Oh mom and dad I had soo much fun, turning 1 was so fun, thank you, love Hudson!!!!!

I had so much fun, thanks mom and dad, I loved my party, it was a blast.
Love Oliver


The Bowering Boys sure know how to party, I think they get it from their mom :)



Here is the above mentioned singing of "Happy Birthday". Once for each birthday boy of course.

Comments

Sarah said…
Nola - that really was a great cake -- you could go into business. You have a great family! Thanks for sharing your exciting times!
The Cravens said…
Partying.....You THINK they get it from their Mom? I KNOW they get it from their Mom! I've seen it first hand, back in the day.....

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Everyone

Jackson's Big Boy Room

Happy Halloween