Summer Fun Can Begin



We have felt very blessed that so far we have spent most of our weekends at the cottage and July hasn't even started.  We find that the cottage is a place where we unwind, rest, relax and have a bit of crazy!!!   I will continue to add more pictures over the summer.  This past weekend John and Jackson double skied.  It was great!   I am hoping they both will do this again this summer.



Hudson has been begging to go for lobster since the beginning of COVID,  but we haven't been able to get out to a restaurant.  He managed to catch come crayfish, grandma and grandpa helped him cook them.  He dipped them in butter and had them on a bun - his version of a lobster roll.  I was at work, so he got to enjoy these.v He phoned me to tell me all about them.  He said they tasted so good.  He said "grandma said these taste like shrimp and lobster"  Guess we will be trying lobster next $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$


While I was in Winnipeg at work and John was working at from the cottage, the boys got to go on an adventure to Falcon Lake with Grandma and Grandpa, they couldn't stop talking about it with me on the phone.  They loved their outing for lunch and eating gigantic ice cream cones which Oliver told me melted all over his shirt.  He said, they were supposed to be double scoops but looked like there were 4 scoops on the cone - he said they were delicious!!!  Glad they had a great time.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Everyone

Jackson's Big Boy Room

Happy Halloween