December

 So I am not sure if I have ever mentioned this but I love Pete the Cat - Pete the Cat is part of a book series that I use to teach in my classroom.   My friend Cindi got this shirt for me and I love it! 


 Here are the boys enjoying Friday night movies and popcorn with lots of butter and ranch seasoning!

 Hudson - so proud  - first tooth gone.  Poor Oliver still hasn't lost a tooth - we keep assuring him it will fall out soon.

 Jackson turned 8 - here is is Winnipeg Jets Jersey cake - it was a great party, lots of noise and fun on the backyard rink!


Oliver and Hudson ready for their first school concert.  They were asked to dress fancy - Jackson didn't want to be in the picture but I will get a shot of all 3 at the Christmas eve service! 

Comments

K said…
Love it all! Have a great Christmas Season!
K

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Everyone

Jackson's Big Boy Room

Happy Halloween