Mother's Day 2013

 Here is a picture of Oliver, Jackson, and Hudson..they have been taking a beginner Karate class and they are really enjoying it.  Way to go boys, I'm so proud of you.


 Mother's Day this year was fantastic.  The boys took me to Pine Ridge Hollow and I got to pick out my gifts, a new apron and 2 new scarves, it was so nice to be out there, then we headed to Garson, MB for lunch at the Harvest Moon Cafe, it was great.   I was spoiled and really enjoyed my Mother's Day.

Here I am with my homemade gifts.  I was treated to breakfast in bed then handed a homemade hat from Hudson which I wore to church.   A homemade necklace from Oliver, I love the blue sparkle nail polish you added to it!  A homemade yellow bag from Jackson - LOVE IT - thank you boys for being so thoughtful, I am proud to be your mom!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Everyone

Jackson's Big Boy Room

Happy Halloween