Summer!

 Doesn't this look delicious - my best gal pal Karen surprised me and brought it over on Thursday night, she is going to her cabin for the next 3 weeks, so she wanted to make sure I had a treat.  My birthday isn't until July 10th  - Karen thank you for your kindness, this cake was DELICIOUS, that butter cream icing made my evening!!!!  I love ya, thanks for being a terrific friend!


 On our way to the Osbourne street festival, they boys were loving their large slurpees!!
Oliver, Jackson, Hudson

 Bouncy Slide!!

 Teaching the boys how to snorkel, they loved it, we threw coins on the bottom of the pool, they spent literally hours in the pool.
 
Oliver and Hudson loving their new masks and snorkels
 Jackson with his mask!

Flowers my team teacher surprised me with on the last day of school.  Thank you Tracey!!!  This year has been WONDERFUL - I have loved teaching the little little kids, it has been so much fun, can't wait to do it again in the fall!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Everyone

Jackson's Big Boy Room

Happy Halloween