Mother's Day 2011

Oliver, Hudson, Mommy, Jackson

Well this was a fantastic mother's day. I woke up with my boys bringing me a cup of coffee, a soft white robe and the tiara on my head - "mom, you are queen for the day, you must wear this tiara all day long and you cannot do any work :)"
I was then treated to homemade french toast, fruit, bacon!!! I got some beautiful homemade gifts, gift cert to my favourite store RW&Co. and do you see what I'm holding.... YES the Michael Jackson game for our xbox KINECT. I love it, you dance and sing it is FABULOUS.
We went to Jackson's piano recital and then out for pizza at garbonzo's - and to our surprise, pizza's on Sundays are 1/2 price after 4pm!!! WOOT WOOT
What a fabulous day, I love my boys, I love being a mom, I wouldn't trade it for ANYTHING!!!
Thank you John for making this a great great day, I LOVE YOU!!!!
I also forgot to mention that yesterday, I went to the spa... 1/2hr.massage, 1 hour facial, and 1 hour pedicure!!! It was amazing and I really took some time to relax!

Comments

Lisa said…
Happy Mother's Day, Nola! Glad to see your boys treated you so well (not that I ever doubted they would!)

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Everyone

Happy Halloween

Jackson's Big Boy Room