Hello everyone, well I have to say that 1/2 of November til now has been a bit of a roller coaster. We were all hit with the flu and really bad cold's, which we're still struggling with. Jackson turned 5 and now Christmas is upon us. 2010 has been a great year with even a trip to Cuba. Enjoy the pics below, I will post Christmas pics later on!!!





Jackson turned 5 and got the pirate ship he wanted, he had only been asking for it for the past 6 months. It was a fun time with good food and great friends.




Here are all the friends that came to celebrate, Jackson requested hotdogs and pizza bagel bites plus many fun snacks, the kids really had a great time!!!




I have to say this cake isn't one of my proudest moments, the cake just didn't seem to turn out the way I wanted it to. One of the guests even said "what's it suppose to be..." but not soon after that Jackson's best buddy Josiah came up the stairs and looked at it and with a big WOW he said, It's a rocket cake..... well I think that was the best statement of the night, Josiah you made my day, thank you so much for being a sweetie!!!



Decorating cookies!!!!




Making the annual gingerbread house, I think more candy made it to their mouths than on the house, but that's ok with me!!!



Finished Product!!!



Drinking hot chocolate and waiting for popcorn as we decorate the tree!!!




MMMMM MMMMMMMM Good!!!!!





Annual christmas ornaments, this one is hard to see but it's Oliver's ornament, a pig!!!



Hudson's ornament, again hard to see but its a blow fish!!!!




Jackson's reindeer




Mommy's new starbucks mug 2010!!!!!




Daddy's ski goggles, to match the skier, and the ski boot!!!



The Tree!!!!!



Reindeer Hudson!!!!


Comments

K said…
We are glad that Josiah could ease your mind about the rocket cake! Great party! Great cake! 3...2....1....blast off!!!!!

K
Lisa said…
I totally could tell it was a rocket cake before I even read your comments about it. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Everyone

Jackson's Big Boy Room

The Fun Continues