Spring


Here is a necklace I just got, it has the boys names written on the heart, click on the pick to see a bigger version. I absolutely love it, it is from
The Vintage Pearl!!!!



Here is a shirt we got for Jackson, just like his daddy!!! If you click on the pick you can see the food groups are pizza, pizza, pizza, pizza, pizza :)


Here are a few shots of our family. Most recently was Jackson graduating from his first year of Wee College. Wee College is a weekly Sunday School Program at our church for 4 and 5 year olds. Jackson has completed his first year. We are so thankful to Grandma and Grandpa Bowering for taking Jackson each week to this program. John and I work, so we are unable to take him. Jackson has learned so much in this year and we are so proud of him. Jackson loves going each Tuesday with Grandma and Grandpa, he enjoys spending time with them and having some interesting conversations, every once in awhile they treat him to Wendy's (his choice). This is very special to him, he doesn't stop talking about his lunch dates with Grandma and Grandpa. There are some pics below from his performance in church and from his graduation the previous Friday, also some pics from Easter.
Video's below are him singing. The video's didn't work, I'll try to get them on at a later date :(












Here they are singing, Jackson is in the front row, second from the left. If you click on the picture you can see it better and on the right hand side, first person, row behind the kids, is Grandma Bowering, she looks so proud of Jackson!!!



I like this picture. The kids are just getting lined up and there is Grandpa Bowering in the background, leading the congregation in song.



Here is Jackson, so cute and proud!!!




Jackson graduating, and receiving his pin.




Proud Mom!!!


I like this picture, look at Hudson, he is soooo happy!!! The rest don't seem to care!!!




This was at my sister's house in Minot, ND. The kids all cozied up on the bed in basement to watch a movie.



Oliver and Lauren having a good time reading a book.



I wasn't very happy with this family pic, my eyes are closed again, a constant problem with me. but everyone else looks good, so this will have to do.
The Easter bunny just arrived and we were on our way to Perkins for breakfast then church.



Comments

K said…
HI guys! Great update! My goodness Jackson you look so handsome in your graduation gown! What a big boy! Way to go!
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aunty Cathy said…
Nola, you'll have to save those sweet pics for Jackson's Highschool graduation. Sooooo cute!
Miss you guys tons. Thanks for the updates. I'm a regular visitor to the blog! xoxo
Ali Kat said…
I Love love love the necklace... think I might just have to go and get one for myself for mothers' day ;) Although, I'd have to leave room for more names, so maybe I'll just wait!

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Everyone

Jackson's Big Boy Room

The Fun Continues