more pics of my boys

I really don't have alot to say, life is great, my boys are great, enjoy the pics and enjoy spring, II'm off to make lemon cupcakes with cream cheese icing



Hudson seem very upset at Oliver, Oliver always moves towards Hudson and crowds him, Hudson never moves just lays straight, they are like this when they wake up in the morning.

Oliver always moved in my tummy but Hudson never ever moved, weird how its the same way in the crib, look out Oliver, one day your brother is going to get you :)
Here we are just chillin. Oliver on the left Hudson on the right
Hudson
Oliver
Hudson
Hudson
Hudson
Oliver
Oliver
My boys Hudson, Jackson and Oliver
My silly boy!!!
.

Comments

Unknown said…
Susan and I think they look a bit like Gap babies in the picture with the hoods. Cute!

We want to come over and visit again, sometime soon.

Much love.
Anonymous said…
Too cute! I'm surprised that you still have them in the same bed. As soon as my 2 started crowding each other, it was into their own beds! Wow, all your boys are growing way to fast! We need to visit again sometime soon.

Miss you too!
Candice :)
Ali said…
You have the most beautiful boys - wow!

I just got infinitely more excited about the Bean making their appearance...not long now.

And thanks for leaving a comment so I knew you were around - welcome!

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Everyone

Jackson's Big Boy Room

The Fun Continues