Almost 1 month old

Hi Everyone !!
Well I cannot believe that soon the boys will be 1 month old, wow does time every fly by fast. We are slowly but surely adjusting to a schedule here and getting more and more sleep everyday. Honestly I cannot complain they let me sleep for 4 1/2 hours at night which is great, they don't even wake up, I have to wake them up to feed them so they are being angels. I can already see differences in their personalities, Oliver is more laid back and relaxed where Hudson is more needy - he just wants extra attention from his mommy!!! Oliver was so active in my tummy and Hudson really wasn't active at all.
John and I are still have a hard time telling them apart, even though Oliver is a bit smaller, he is making gains everyday in his weight so soon they will be the same weight and that will even make it harder to tell them apart. Hudson has a bit bigger head but thats about all we can do to tell them apart. They have no distinguishing marks to tell them apart so we better figure out something soon, I will have to break out the nail polish and paint someone's toe nails, who will it be.

We just wanted to show some new pics, we are slow in getting them on the blog but you all understand how busy our household is - it is a good busy and we're loving every minute of it.
Jackson sure loves his brothers and takes every opportunity to give tons of hugs and kisses.






Oliver gets the orange soother -= O for orange O for Oliver :) Hudson will just have to settle for blue.
Mom loves to take pictures of us, aren't we cuties :):) Oliver is on the right and Hudson is on the left.

This pic is a bit blurry but Oliver doesn't look to impressed and I'm not sure what Hudson is up to.
This is Hudson's Magnum pose - Blue Steele John and I think he should be in Zoolander:)
More pics again!
The proud big brother!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Everyone

Jackson's Big Boy Room

Happy Halloween