I'm Too Busy To Blog

Really blogging isn't that hard, but life has just been so busy for us. I thought I'd better post some new pic's. Let me give you an update on what we have been up to. The last week of August my sisters and their families came to Winnipeg and we went to the cottage and had a great time. I also attended the Justin Timberlake concert which was AMAZING, I had a great time and was happy to see that there were other pregnant woman there. We traveled home for the September long weekend to see my family, and help my dad with harvest. All in all we had a fantastic summer.

Although our summer was great it has been nice to get back into a routine and head back to work and just be in our house. I had a long list of goals I wanted to finished before the end of January when our baby is suppose to arrive, when I found out we are now expecting identical twins.... now the babies are to come the end of December so many things are getting pushing into this month and next before the doctor puts me on bed rest.

John and I have gotten over the shock that there are 2 babies on the way and we are so happy and feel incredibly blessed that we are having twins. I have to admit there are times when I feel a bit overwhelmed but I know that God doesn't give us anything we can't handle and that everything will be ok. We go over and over whether or not we should find out the sex of the babies, we still have not come to one decision or the other. It really doesn't matter to us if they are boys or girls, just as long as they are healthy.

We are planning to head to Fargo with our friends and then for Canadian Thanksgiving we will be seeing my family. I want to try and get Jackson's big boy room finished by the middle of October. Slowly but surely things are coming together and I feel good about that.

The doctor wants me off work November 1st --- December 1st at the latest so I might have John put up Christmas decorations in October :) For those of you who don't know, I am a Christmas nut and I love decorating our house for Christmas. John won't let me put up the decorations until after November 11th but things may change this year.

Well that is all I have for now, enjoy the pics and I promise to have more blogs done but if I am a little slow, you know why!!!





Grandma Bowering put me in this shopping bin, I thought it was tons of fun.
Mom, this is the real way I'm suppose to sit in my high chair...... ha ha it worked!!! The high chair has been in storage for awhile and I now get my booster chair!!!
I think this would make a perfect bunk bed, help me mom, I'm stuck!!!!!
This is Grandpa Herman, I am helping him in the combine.
I just love Grandpa Herman's pickup truck, I'm having a good time in the field at harvest time!
Turn down the wind!!!
Dad and I sure had fun in the wheat fields!!
Happy Birthday Grandma Bowering!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Everyone

Jackson's Big Boy Room

Happy Halloween