Happy New Year

Okay Okay.... I know it's been a long time since I last posted on here but things have been crazy since Christmas. First of all the week before Christmas we all got sick with the flu and now since Christmas has finished we have all had colds with Jackson taking the worst of it. He has been sick since Christmas and he just finally finished his antibiotics and has gotten another virus. He was suppose to get his shots last week but couldn't b/c he was spiking a fever all week, so we will see if he can get them this week. All in all our Christmas break was fantastic, we were spoiled by Santa and it was great. My whole family was here for a few days and then we spent Christmas with John's family. We also went to North Dakota for New Years and that was a lot of fun. Our next big event will be taking Jackson this week, if we can, to get his first hair cut, I really like his shaggy do, but it needs a little trim, so we hope to post more pics soon of that outing. We hope you're all doing well and enjoy the pics!!!


Here I am in my 1 year old picture, mom thinks I look so handsome!!!
Look!!! I got to meet Santa, he was so nice, I told him thanks for all the presents under the tree, I'm curious if he''ll bring Dad... I mean me my XBOX 360
Santa brought me this great wagon, I cannot wait until spring to have mom and dad pull me in it. It will be great. Mom already gave me a ride in it around the house, it was tons of fun!!!!
I got tons of great gifts for Christmas, DVD's, a piano, a Carebear, tons and tons of other great gifts. It was so mucy fun. I just loved Christmas.
Here I am with all my cousins, Tyler, Ava, Me, Riker and Lauren. We sure had fun swimming at the hotel, I even went down the waterslide, it was great. We even relaxed in the hottub.
Here is my friend Blake, we were both born on the same day about 2/3 hours apart, I was so happy that Blake and his mommy and daddy came to visit from Edmonton, it was a great time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Everyone

Happy Halloween

Jackson's Big Boy Room