Canadian Thanksgiving

 Here are  2 of my super heroes!!!   Batman Oliver and Superman Hudson!!
We spent Canadian Thanksgiving in ND at my sisters house!


 Jackson and Travis!!
The boys had so much fun with Travis!


 Got to spend some time with my university gal pal Jess and her family.
Jess the boys loved every minute at Planet Pizza, thanks for the great visit, glad we got both our families together!!!


 Gaming at their cousin's Riker's b-day party!!  Hudson seems confused as to why I'm interrupting his video game!

 Oliver is very focused, that is how I will be in about 10 minutes when I head to TARGET!!!


 Jackson loving the video games as well!!!


 Bedtime, can you say double trouble!!!



 A beautiful fall day at Papa's Pumpkin Patch in Bismarck, North Dakota!



 Hudson and dad being very silly!!!



 All the cousins at the top!!


 I love this picture!!


 climbing the logs!


 Too much fun!


 Slow and steady!


 Please mom, can we take this one home!


 Inside the corn play area, not really sure what it is called but the kids had a ton of fun playing in the corn!


A great day!!

 Jackson loved the zip line!


 Hudson on the zip line !


Oliver, I love that smile!!!  Glad you enjoyed the zip line!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Everyone

Jackson's Big Boy Room

Happy Halloween