Summer Holidays

Wow I can't believe how much fun I had this summer. I did lots of things, I am all tuckered out from the fun. I have been growing very fast, I'm already 9 months old. I love ice cream, chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, and mom even gave me a taste of her french fries, but shhhhhh don't tell dad. Have fun reading about our summer, hope you like the pictures. I LOVE the water and swimming and taking baths are so much fun.


Well it has been awhile since John and I have done anything with this blog. We have had a busy summer so now that we are actually home, we can try to make more regular updates! Our summer was mostly spent relaxing at the cottage at Lake of the Woods. We had a fantastic time. Jackson absolutely loves the water. He did lots of swimming, went for a canoe ride, tried to help with fishing, and took walks in the sand. Almost every weekend was spent at the cottage, which was great because we have been so blessed with such great weather.

We also took a trip out to Saskatchewan to see my family. My sister and her family from Virgina were there along with my other 2 sisters one from North Dakota and the other Saskatchewan. Jackson sure had fun getting up early in the morning, playing with his cousins, Tyler, Lauren, and Ava..... and of course Jackson loved driving the big John Deere Tractor


This is what usually happens after I have had too much fun swimming.

Here I am walking on the beach. We decided to go exploring on this island.

Mom even held my hand as we walked out of the boat.

Look how I can float all by myself.

Do you like my new hairdo? Check out the next picture.

I think I get my funky hairstyles from Mommy.

Here I am ready for my bedtime cereal.

More bubbles mom, right now!!!!!


We often go to the park by our house and go swinging, I love swinging!!!!




Grandpa and dad made cement for the foundation pads of the guest cottage. Mom thought it would be a good idea for me to put my hand and footprints in the cement and date it. I thought I should also taste the cement... YUCK!! It looks okay, I really enjoyed pushing my hands in the cement.


Here I am again the in the water, I love to take showers with Dad!!!!! This is sooo much fun.


Here we are at the farm visiting Grandma and Grandpa Herman. Here we all are on the tractor, it is very very very early in the morning. There is Aunt Darla, with cousin Ava on her back. In front is cousin Tyler and cousin Lauren. I love the tractor.
Here is one of Grandpa Herman's tractor's. I love how big it is!!


Grandpa even let me drive the tractor. Vroooooomm



Here is a wet suit that my auntie Angie gave me.

Well that's all the pics for right now, we will send more soon.

Its hard to believe that the summer is over and fall is upon us. Jackson is already 9 months old, I cannot believe how fast the time has gone. Jackson and I still go for walks everyday, with my friend Christine and her daughter Victoria. We have tons of fun chatting, playing and of course getting our caffiene fix!!

Like I said we plan to update this blog more regularly, we had too much fun this summer, so it kept us away from the computer.

Comments

Anonymous said…
WOW!

So great to see updated pictures! Glad you had such a great Summer!! Looks like a lot of fun! And Jackson is getting so big...and such great blonde hair!

Well I look forward to reading more regular updates! Hope we can get together soon too!
Anna said…
Hey Nola,
I'm so glad you had a great summer- Jackson looks like a real sweetheart :)
Mark said…
Hey John and Nola,

A few months ago now, Cathy raved about how she had the cutest nephew ever. I don't think I really believed her at the time (family bias and all), but Jackson is really darn cute!

It's good to discover your blog, I'll look forward to more posts!

Ciao
Bowering said…
Mark, glad to see you've discovered our blog and that you get to see pictures of Jackson. Congrats to you on your engagement, we are very happy for you. You'll love married life, it rocks!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Everyone

Jackson's Big Boy Room

The Fun Continues